Concert Series 2019
Bookings for the 2019 Concert Series subscriptions are opened now. If your booking is received by Thursday 28 February you are also eligible for a 10% discount off Tally Ho!3 tickets.
Become a DSO concert series subscriber and enjoy the best prices and special benefits we have on offer.
For as little as $30 per concert ($25 for Concessions) you can enjoy a world of superb orchestral music and world-class artists right here in Dunedin.
Early-bird savings of up to 33% on single ticket prices.
Flexibility – attend between two or more concerts at discounted prices.
Guaranteed seating – secure in advance the best available seats for the season.
Book from home – subscribe by booking on-line, by email, by phone, or by post.
Personalised service – reserve your seats directly with the DSO.
Golden Circle – International Series subscribers seated in this area also receive a free programme and complimentary glass of wine or fruit juice at these concerts.
Special offers of discounted ticket prices and priority booking periods to other DSO concerts.
Newsletters – subscribers also receive free DSO Newsletters, keeping you upto- date with the Orchestra’s news and activities. Free newsletters, if you wish to join our mailing list, keeping you up to date with the Orchestra’s news and activities
Three easy ways to make your Concert Series Subscriber payment
This year we are able to offer you the option of completing the concert subscription form on-line. You can find this on-line form here.
1. Direct credit
First, complete the booking form and return it to us electronically or post it to us.
Then, send your payment by direct credit to our bank account:
Dunedin Civic Orchestra
Please include SUB and the subscriber’s name as the reference.
2. Credit card
Complete the form and post it to us.
Alternatively, phone us. Please do not send us your credit card details by email.
3. By cheque
Complete the booking form and post it to us together with your cheque.
Flexi-tickets – pick and mix; With a Flexi-Ticket you can choose any three individual concerts that you select from our International and Matinee Series. Once you have received your Flexi-Ticket voucher, the next step is to reserve seats for your chosen concerts by presenting your Flexi- Ticket voucher at the Regent Theatre Box Office (hours: Weekdays 9.00 am – 5.30 pm. Saturdays 10.30 am – 1.00 pm). These bookings can be made from Thursday 11 April onwards, the start of the priority booking period.
(Public sales open on Monday 15 April.)
Thursday 28 February
– Deadline for renewing 2018 subscribers to retain the same seats they had last year.
Thursday 28 February
– For 2019 subscribers who wish to take up the priority discount for Tally Ho! 3, this is the deadline for the DSO office to have received their 2019 concert series subscription booking.
Thursday 7 March
– Start of priority period for Tally Ho! 3 sales for 2019 subscribers.
Monday 11 March
– Tally Ho! 3 public tickets on sale.
Thursday 11 – Saturday 13 April
– Priority ticket sales to individual series concerts for Flexi-Ticket holders and for the DSO Friends. Concertante Donors who are not going to become 2019 Concert Series subscribers are also eligible for this exclusive advance booking period. Please note that ticket sales during this period are available only for purchases made in person at the Regent Theatre.
Monday 15 April
– Individual Series Concerts on sale.
Public sales of tickets for individual concerts in the 2019 concert series start.
Please note that programmes and artists are subject to change.
How to contact us:
Post: Dunedin Symphony Orchestra,
PO Box 5571,
Phone: 03 477 5623
Our Town Hall concerts are held on Friday or Saturday evenings at 7:30 pm, and our Matinée Series concerts are held on Saturday and Sunday afternoons in the King’s and Queen’s Performing Arts Centre.