Concert Series 2017
Our 2017 Concert Series is NOW open for subscriptions!
Exclusive Benefits for Dunedin Symphony Orchestra Subscribers:
- Savings of up to 33% on single ticket prices
- Flexibility – attend two, three, five or six concerts at a discounted price
- Guaranteed seating – secure the best available seats each year in advance
- Bookings from home – subscribe online, by phone or post
- Personalised service – reserve your seats directly with the Dunedin Symphony Orchestra
- Golden Circle subscribers also receive a free programme and complimentary glass of wine or fruit juice at each Dunedin Town Hall concert. (Please note: There are very few new subscriptions available in this area.)
You will also receive:
- Free newsletters, if you wish to join our mailing list, keeping you up to date with the Orchestra’s news and activities
- Free pre-concert talks – entertaining and informative introductions to our Town Hall concerts given by distinguished local speakers
- Priority advance booking periods – for the Dunedin Symphony Orchestra’s special concerts
- Details of our subscription packages.
Our Town Hall concerts are held on Saturday evenings at 7:30 pm, and our Matinée Series concerts are held on Saturday and Sunday afternoons in the King’s and Queen’s Performing Arts Centre.
How to Subscribe
Please print out the subscription brochure and booking form or use the contact form below to request a subscription booking form. Prices are quoted on the subscription booking form.
- Direct credit: Complete the booking form and either scan / email it or post it to us. Direct credit to Dunedin Civic Orchestra 06-0901-0016368-000 with SUB and the subscriber’s name as the reference.
- By email (credit card bookings only): Complete and scan the application form and email it to: office at dso.org.nz
- By post: Complete the form and post it, together with your payment, to our postal address.
- By phone (credit card bookings only): Give us a ring on 03 477 5623 with your credit card details.
- Group Bookings: Use the contact form below or ring us on phone number 03 477 5623.
- Concession Prices: Concession prices are available to senior citizens and beneficiaries.
- Student prices: Student prices are available to tertiary, secondary and primary school students.
- Please note: The Regent Theatre box office does not sell subscriptions.
A Flexi-ticket allows you to attend any three concerts selected from our International and Matinée Series.
- Flexi-ticket prices are quoted on the subscription brochure and booking form.
- Flexi-ticket vouchers may be purchased as described for subscriptions above (but not online).
- Once the sale has been processed, Flexi-ticket vouchers are posted to subscribers.
- Flexi-ticket voucher holders are then able to book for the three concerts they have selected from the International and Matinée Series by presenting their voucher at the Regent Theatre Box Office.
- Flexi-ticket voucher holders are offered a priority booking period for their selected concerts at the start of the year before sales open to the public.
Please note that programmes and artists are subject to change.